Used Cooking Oil Collection | Grease Collectors in Hollywood
TGC – #1 Used Cooking Oil Collection Company in California
Used fryer oil removal : A guide to proper disposal
Proper disposal of used cooking oil is important not only for the environment, but also for the maintenance of our sewage systems. When used cooking oil is poured down the drain, it can harden and form clogs, leading to costly repairs and even sewage spills. CDFA – California Department of Food & Agriculture have made it obligatory for restaurants or any type of commercial kitchens to follow local regulations for used cooking oil disposal in Hollywood.
In order to prevent these issues, and to avoid unwanted citations, it’s important to properly dispose of used cooking oil and grease. The best option for disposing of used cooking oil is to recycle it. Recycling used cooking oil can have numerous benefits, including reducing our reliance on fossil fuels and supporting the production of renewable energy.
Ask for a schedule
Are you looking for sustainable cooking oil disposal in Long Beach, California? Call the Grease Company today, and contribute to a better and cleaner environment.
How to recycle waste cooking oil in Hollywood?
Before you jump on to a solution, you must know that the method you choose to dispose of your used oil must comply with the rules and regulations imposed by the government of California.
Here are two options:
- Contact a Licensed inedible kitchen grease hauler, or waste management company to see if they offer a used cooking oil collection service that meets your requirement. You must make sure that the company you choose is licensed, and experienced in handling hazardous materials such as used cooking oil. Remember, it is also the responsibility of the restaurant to ensure that their used oi is getting recycled in the right manner.
- Consider donating the used cooking oil to a local biodiesel producer. Biodiesel is a renewable fuel made from vegetable oils, including deep fryer oil, waste cooking oil and yellow grease. Donating your used cooking oil can help reduce the demand for fossil fuels and support the production of a cleaner alternative.
Used cooking oils are hazardous elements that can easily damage our environment, and impose various plumbing issues in our establishments. It is both important and tricky to handle them with care. Doing so will no only
Restaurant grease collection and recycling | The Grease Company
There are many companies (IKG Haulers) in Hollywood that specialize in the collection and disposal of grease. These companies, also known as grease collectors, can help restaurants and other food service establishments to properly dispose of grease and oil in a safe and environmentally friendly manner. If you’re a restaurant owner or manager in Hollywood, working with a grease collector help you avoid costly plumbing issues and ensure that your grease and oil is disposed of properly.
The Grease Company is a waste management company in Hollywood, California that provides grease collection, and oil removal services for commercial kitchens. Our other specialized services are grease trap cleaning, grease interceptor cleaning, grease trap repair, grease interceptor repair, grease trap replacement, hydro jetting.
We’re a licensed IKG Hauler and have been providing restaurant oil removal and recycling service in Hollywood and many other busy cities of California for years. We are reliable, and trusted by thousands of restaurants throughout the state. TGC provides the customers with a grease collection container, as well as regularly schedule pickups to ensure that your container stays empty.
Have over 1000 gallons of used cooking oil?
Call us today, to get a schedule for our FREE used cooking oil collection service.
What to look for in a grease collector company?
According to the Environment Protection Agency (EPA), restaurants, cafeterias and other types of businesses in the food and beverage industry produce at least 3 billions of gallons of used cooking oil every year in the USA. Being able to choose the right company for your restaurant removal is very important. Here are few things to consider while you search for used cooking oil collection near Hollywood:
- Reputation: Choose a company with a good reputation and a proven track record of success. You can ask for references and do some research online to get a sense of a company’s reputation.
- Services: Make sure that the company you choose offers the services that you need. Some grease collectors may offer additional services, such as oil filter recycling or used cooking oil recycling.
- Cost: Compare prices from different companies to find the best value for your money. Keep in mind that the cheapest option may not always be the best choice – it’s important to consider a company’s reputation and the quality of their services as well.
Recycling used cooking oil, waste vegetable oil and yellow grease in not only important to protect the environment and the plumbing system of the restaurant but also to contribute to the national economy as used oils are essential feedstock to biodiesel. Restaurant owners are obligated to confirm that their deep fryer oil is getting recycled in the best manner into usable goods. Choosing the right IKG hauler for the task is the first step to a greener environment.
Our services are available in
Call us today
We’re available 24/7
How much is used vegetable oil worth?
Yes, you read it right. Restaurants, cafeterias or any type of commercial kitchen that produce massive amount of vegetable oil can get paid for handing over their used oi to a grease collector company. Yellow grease and used cooking oils are actually important feedstock to biofuel and many companies pay quite a good amount of money for them.
It is difficult to provide an accurate estimate of the value of used vegetable oil as the price varies depending on factors such as the type of oil, the quantity, the location where it is being sold, and the buyer’s intention. Well stored used cooking oil is worth more than grease that are not being preserved in the right fashion. To get the best value, its important for the owner to store the oil in a sealed facility.
The Grease Company provides all the help a restaurant need to ensure the best quality of their used oil. We also pay our subscribers with the best possible amount.
Want to know more? Call us now!!! Our representatives are waiting for your call 24/7 and ready to answer any queries you may have.
Are you searching online "best used cooking oil collection near me"? We're here to help you.
Other related services
Do not pour your used cooking oil into your kitchen sink. Otherwise, you’ll end up with a clogged drain and may as well face citations from the municipality.